May 7, 2010

Obstacles

I had many obstacles in my life.I've listed them below.

I often had to tend to my house wifely duties while running the whole farm while John was away. My bones ache to think of the work. Ugh!


Not being able to just skip down the road when ever I needed groceries was quite a pain. I often had to make it myself because of the boycott, and believe me when I say that skipping down the road is a lot easier.


While being worried about John Adams, I also had to worry about my children. When he was gone they were at the age when most young get sick and die. Sometimes I wish I lived in this time period when my children were being born. Even if I had to deal with all this shiny, complicated stuff I would have dearly loved to have healthy children. Most parents are not aware of how fortunate they are to have all their children in tact. But I know how it feels to lose a child, as I lost one myself. But I did not cry until 20 years later. Where I was comforting my daughter in the lost of one of her children.

19 comments:

  1. this does not if you are writing a biography outline

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sucks it has no real info

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you try your best but you dont succsed

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the person who says "when you try your best but you don't succceed" doesn't succeed themselves! Also this information sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it i am doing wax musem to

    ReplyDelete
  6. that didnt help me at all I didnt learn anything

    ReplyDelete
  7. you suck and that picture was weird and had nothing to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. that doesn't help at all what a waste of paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop bringing so much negative comments to him. we was just doing his best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah stop bringing so much hate to him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a graded asigment give me real facts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Situs Judi Slot Online Gacor & Terbaik Dan Terpercaya
    Joker123 - Jumlah ialah situs judi 여수 출장안마 slot 강릉 출장마사지 online terpercaya di indonesia yang bisa 밀양 출장마사지 dimainkan jackpot 포천 출장샵 besar yang 평택 출장안마 telahnya bisa dimainkan dari

    ReplyDelete